34A Mair Street East
SOLD OUT – stay informed of upcoming workshop dates by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER
If you are looking for an outlet for your creativity, jewellery making can offer a rewarding choice. This workshop is a great introduction to the joys of working with precious metals.
Time 10-5pm – Sat 21st July 2018.
Cost – $145.00 (Includes all materials, you will make more than one sterling silver ring and leave with earrings and/or a pendant.)
This workshop aims to provide a practical beginners approach to jewellery making.
Participants will attend a 6 hour workshop and learn how to craft a sterling silver ring and will be introduced to the following jewellery making techniques.
– Ring sizing and how to custom fit a ring.
– How to create an individual design for a ring.
– How to cut metal using a professional Jewellers saw.
– How to texture and stamp metal using a hammer or metal stamp.
– Soldering and annealing techniques using a jewellers torch.
– Finishing and polishing a completed piece.
Included in the workshop will be:
-All base metal sheet and wire needed to create your ring.
-All tools and equipment needed to construct your ring.
– Extra Sterling silver sheet for earrings or a pendant.