Did you grow up in bALLarat?
Have you lived, worked or visited bALLarat?
Have you stopped for coffee in bALLarat?
Have you admired the landscape of bALLarat?
Do you love the architecture of bALLarat?
ClayMotion is calling for entries in ALL mediums from artists reflecting on their unique bALLarat experiences.
Entry Fee : $25
Scroll down for Important Dates, Entry Form, and Terms & Conditions.
Applications due : 25th March 2019
Artists Notified : 1st April 2019
Delivery of Artworks : 26-27th April between 11am – 3pm
Exhibition dates : 1st – 31st May 2019
Exhibition Opening : 4th May 2019 2-4pm
Exhibition Closes 31st May 2019
Artworks Collection : 4-5th June between 11am – 3pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Exhibition installation and dismantling
- Labels and Catalogue
- Exhibition Opening & Refreshments
- promotional materials, including the ClayMotion mailing list, social media (Facebook, Instagram and twitter) and listing in hard copy publications such as Best of Ballarat and online websites such as Arts Atlas & Ballarat Buzz.
- supervise gallery and sales
- public liability insurance
- delivery of works (3-5pm) Wednesday or Thursday prior to opening, and removal of works (10 – 11am) Tuesday following closing.
- exhibition promotion via your social media channels & sharing of ClayMotion promotions.
- insurance of works whilst in the Gallery (except public liability)
- to be available to answer any questions that may arise during the exhibition.
- costs associated with transportation of artwork to and from gallery, including packaging.
- for their works to be reproduced by print and electronic media in the advertising and promotion of the exhibition by ClayMotion
- for their name and artwork details to be listed on the ClayMotion website, artwork labels and other printed and electronic media